Dear visitor of my website…. and hopefully my future guest!
I can imagine how difficult it is to find a perfect guide for your trip to Nepal. There are so many offers you can find in internet. Therefore I am asking myself what kind of information could help to convince you that I am exact the right person for you?
I think the best feeling about the quality of my work you can get by reading feedback from my guests. I love my work and it makes me extremely happy to show you the beauty of my country. My biggest desire is to make your Nepal trip a great and truly breathtaking experience.
And here are some hard facts regarding my qualification:
- I have more than 7 years of experience in guiding visitors from all over the world through Nepal
- I am registered by Nepal Government and a member of TAAN (Trekking Agency of Nepal), NMA ( Nepal Mountaineering Association) and Lions ( The International Association of Lions Clubs)
- I offer a full range of treks from a short 3-5 day tea house or home stay treks to 21 day circuit of the Annapurna regions, Everest region, Upper Mustang, Manaslu, Dolpo, Langtang, Dhaulagiri and many more
- I am fully licensed to organize your flights, airport transfers, hotels and permits
- I organize porter services if required
- I organize all additional activities like: sightseeing (Pokhara, Kathmandu. Lumbini), safari, rafting, paragliding
- I can brief you about Nepali customs, culture, mountains and flora& fauna of the region.
- I am well trained and insured
- I am fluent in English
I hope my introduction will help you to make the right choice.
Thank you for visiting my website and…..see you in Nepal soon !
Yours Roman Poudel
Breathe Nepal Trekking
Lakeside / Pokhara, Nepal
Mobile: +977 98041 34089